Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good Vibes With Miracles

I'll make this short and sweet, cause I am sleepy. =P


My friend recently gave birth, and yea yea...It's quite overwhelming how things go too soon. Just a few years back we were still in college, and now she's a mom already. But a happy one I am sure!

But of course, just like any mom, my friend wants the best for her new kid. Also, cause pregnancy inevitably leaves a few stretch marks here and there, she wants to get back into shape.

So my friend asked me to buy a lot of natural products from the office including the deodorant (which is just perfect if you're breastfeeding) and the Sunflower Beauty Oil. I recommended those products to her because both were simply getting a lot of good reviews. Seemingly, you cant get wrong with it.

After a month she sends me a text message asking me to buy two more. =D She said the product worked for her and that it lightened her stretch marks. Yeheyyy!!! The miracle product works.

And why two bottles? - One for her aunt, and another for her. Hahaha!

So here you go. It's flying off our shelves. No kidding, no stir. Try if you can buy one now. Otherwise go book your orders in advance.


http://humanheartnature.com/buy/index.php/sunflower-seed-beauty-oil.html


= )

0 comments:

Post a Comment