Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

When You Teach, You Learn.

Hi, I am Cat.

I am a BS Psychology graduate from the University of Santo Tomas. When you're a psychology graduate, there are a LOT of things you can do. You can pursue further education and become a doctor, you can take up Law, you can be a preschool teacher, you can be a guidance counselor, clinical psychologist, an HR practicioner, or, you can be a trainer. That's what I am right now.

So let me introduce myself again.

Hi, I am Cat, and I am a trainer.

I used to work for an FMCG company selling beauty products until I recently joined Human Heart Nature, a Philippine brand affiliated with Gawad Kalinga. I am in charge with human asset development and education. Alright, enough about myself.

Here on, I'll blog about the education I get from educating. I'll also blog about the products I recommend.

Please do not be surprised if I write too much about organic and natural products, and about the brand - I do it willingly, 'cause... just cause.

Pun intended. ;)

Please do read on about the company and the brand. You can also go shopping for very affordable natural and organic products.

Here: http://www.humanheartnature.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment